An award-winning designer, Arthur Yen has been one of Singapore’s foremost fashion veterans for over three decades. Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci’s philosophy that “simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication;” his mission is to make designer clothes accessible to the everyday woman by creating fashion-forward, premium quality clothes at affordable prices.
Yen’s Studio Pte Ltd was established in 1985 by Arthur Yen, whose keen eye for wearable fashion trends and savvy business acumen steered the company through seasonal fashion pitfalls in order to maintain a stellar position in the industry today. Over the years, Yen’s Studio has grown its portfolio by developing and launching over 13 fashion brands – ranging from Haute Couture, ready to-wear, exclusive women's collections to in-house labels – for leading department stores in Asia such as, Robinsons, Takashimaya, Metro, Parco and Isetan in Singapore, and Metro Jaya, Parkson and Sogo in Malaysia.
A selection of the Top 5 most popular brands by Yen’s Studio is now available on their e-store and includes a diverse range of fashion and accessories comprising of:
- Arthur Yen – functional, versatile and modern, his namesake label imbues an approachable charm that allows you to dress for any occasion. ArthurYenFB
- Anne Kelly – relaxed elegance at its best, the collections consist of fuss-free separates that can easily be dressed up or down. AnneKellyFB
- Co.lette – focuses on detailing and fabrication to convey fresh, feminine and chic designs that are popular with young, fashion-conscious women. Co.letteFB
- Joan Allen – known for its sleek tailoring, this brand lends an edge to feminine workwear and is cut to flatter a woman’s curves. JoanAllenFB
- Joan Sport – provides off-duty wardrobe essentials such as printed Capri pants and the perfect boot-cut jeans. JoanSportsFB
While each brand exudes a distinctive style, they all work together seamlessly to make up a well curated wardrobe that can easily accommodate a vast range of lifestyles and body shapes. Be it something dressy for Prom Night, an elegant cocktail dress or a smart ensemble for work; these five brands are designed to meet the needs of women from all walks of life.